About B2B InterWeb Ltd.
in the United Kingdom, providing internet-based
services and products to clients internationally.
Objectives - include staying ahead with the latest technology and delivering it in a simple but defined application.
Mission - Connecting clients to consumers, opening access to their resources, and building online presence.
Keys to success - Innovation through technology, awareness, and competent delivery through well designed quality-control led systems.
Services offered - Graphics design & copyrighting services, Internet services, eCommerce, website design and management. Related technologies offered as applicable, such as online payment processing merchant account integration. Internet Law compliance is now being integrated into our systems, as well as our products and services where applicable.
Market - B2B InterWeb’s Segment Strategy is initially aimed at SMEs, specifically in the following areas:
• Restaurants that make deliveries and also takeaways.
• Small and Medium retailers in high streets.
• Small and Medium manufacturers and distributors.
• Micro-business "cottage industries" as well as business start-ups.
• Professional and amateur webmasters and programmers.
• August, 2008: Mcafee Hackersafe Secure compliance awarded
• July, 2008: Mcafee Hackersafe Secure and PCI compliance testing started on our VIllage24 Enterprise system including its hosting environment.
• June, 2008: Phase 2 pilot testing started for Village24 Enterprise.
• March, 2008: Launch of Village24 Enterprise - Standard, Premium and Corporate systems.
• February, 2008: Partnered with Protx online payment service provider to boost B2B ecommerce capabilities.
• September, 2007: Village24 Enterprise Pilot testing started.
• July, 2007: Initial range of products and services including B2B InterWeb consultancy, and Brivtech Webmaster Tools presented.
• April, 2007: Establishment of B2B InterWeb Ltd. as a Limited company registered in the United Kingdom.
If you are passionate about technology, eCommerce or sales, please contact us with your CV, indicating the area that you would be interested in working in. Our administrative, design and sales office locations are in South-West London, and Mexico City.
Please contact us if you are interested in investing into B2B InterWeb Ltd.
B2B InterWeb Ltd is a Private Limited Company registered in the United Kingdom, number 06221546